Blogs > Live from the TPC

Our New Haven Register sportswriters will be filing updates all week from the Travelers Championship at the TPC River Highlands course in Cromwell

Friday, June 25, 2010

What they're saying....

Some comments from a few of the golfers at the Travelers....

Scott McCarron - "I tell you what, 6:50 a.m. was a little early for me to tee off. I had to wake up at 4:15 or so. I think I was still asleep the first couple of holes till I finally woke up."

Steve Elkington - "I've always enjoyed coming up and playing this course and getting out of the heat in Texas, up inthis nice cool weather. It's certainly great golf weather."

Jay Williamson - "I butchered the par-5 on the front prettybad, and it kind of discombobulated me for a while. But it was nice to shoot 65 today."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home